- Collection and Use of Information on this Website
- Collection and Use of Information through Our Technology
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- Participation in Self-Regulatory Programs
- Information Security
- Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
Personally Identifiable Information. This Website is directed to our Clients and prospective Clients, who are businesses. The Website is not directed to consumers. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) via this Website when a visitor voluntarily provides it to us. PII means name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We may use that information to respond to your requests and inquiries and for other purposes. The following are some examples of specific use cases:
- Quintesse Inquiry Form – The Quintesse Website contains an “inquiry form” for Clients and prospective Clients to request additional information about the Quintesse product and service. Vibrant Media uses contact information (e.g., name and email address) provided via the inquiry form to respond to requests from Clients and prospective Clients, and to help us provide excellent customer service to our Clients.
- Business Client Registration – As part of the business Client registration process, Clients may be required to provide some PII. We may use this information to contact the Client if there is a billing or order processing issue, to help us process invoices, and to otherwise provide our services to our Clients.
- Testimonials – Some of our Clients agree to allow us to use their name and comments on the Website as part of testimonials. If you’ve agreed to have your name appear in a testimonial on this Website, you should be aware that your name and comment as well as other information displayed can be read, collected, or used by other users of this Website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect Non-PII from visitors to this Website. Non-PII includes information such as your IP host address, pages viewed, browser type, Internet browsing and usage habits, Internet Service Provider, domain name, the time/date of your visit to this Website, the referring URL and your computer’s operating system. We may use this information for purposes including managing, operating, and enhancing the Website.
Third Party Websites The Website may contain links to and advertisements for websites operated by third parties whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Vibrant Media is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of all websites that you visit.
Updating / Deleting your PII If you’d like us to update, correct, or delete any PII that you have provided to us on this Website, please send your request to us by clicking here and we will process your request.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION THROUGH OUR TECHNOLOGY
Overview of the Technology. Our Clients may use our Technology to deliver digital advertisements and other content that are intended to be relevant to the web pages users are reading. This form of advertising, called “Contextual Targeting”, delivers advertisements that are more relevant, interesting, and useful for consumers. Our Clients may also use our Technology for other purposes including to help measure the viewability of a campaign, to determine Invalid Traffic, or to determine Brand Suitability of a particular web page to their campaigns.
Collection and Use of Information. Our Technology is designed to facilitate the delivery of contextual advertising. We may use our Technology to identify a visitor’s non-PII (e.g., browser type, referring URL, Internet service provider, computer’s or device’s operating system), and the user’s IP address, which can be used, but not stored, for anti-fraud purposes. Non-PII information is also used for other purposes including reporting, and for operational purposes.
Visitors may encounter our Technology when they visit a web site: (1) where one of our Clients has enabled our advertising solution; (2) where Vibrant Media, or one of our Clients, purchases online advertisements; and/or (3) where one of our Clients places a web beacon or similar functioning technology. A consumer may “opt out” of certain practices as explained below.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
General. We may at our discretion disclose PII and Non-PII (“Information”) to third parties if we believe disclosure is necessary by law, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person. We also may disclose Information when necessary to comply with a court order, legal process or other legal proceeding. Finally, we may transfer Information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, partial or total sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
Non-PII. We may share aggregate Non-PII collected by us with third parties for a variety of purposes such as analytics. For example, we may 2000 unique users visited a particular web page on a particular day
4. PARTICIPATION IN SELF-REGULATORY PROGRAMS
We support the cross industry, Self-Regulatory Principles as managed by the DAA (“DAA”) (for more information click here). Vibrant Media also is a member of (1) the Internet Advertising Bureau (“IAB”) and abides by IAB’s Member Code of Conduct, which you can review by clicking here and (2) is an NAI member and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct (“NAI”) .
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the PII collected via the Website. We have implemented security measures to help protect the information we maintain. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. WHO CAN I ASK IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Via mail: Vibrant Media, Inc. 524 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10012
Via email: email@example.com
Via telephone: (646) 312-6100